23rd Street Body Piercing is unquestionably Oklahoma's best body piercing studio and one of the respected leaders in the body piercing industry for a few simple reasons. 23rd Street Body Piercing is Oklahoma's only members of the Association of Professional Piercers (APP). We meet or exceed the minimum safety standards set by the APP and the Oklahoma State Department of Health. We continue our education on an annual basis, to ensure our client's health and safety. We only use certified implant grade materials for initial piercings. We won’t just take your money, if a piercing is an unsafe, poor choice for you we will not pierce you. We are not tattoo artists supplementing our income with a piercing or two, we are dedicated to our clients and our industry. Although there are endless reasons why 23rd Street Body Piercing is your only choice for a clean safe piercing in Oklahoma, we invite you to research our studio and our piercers. As Oklahoma's only full service body piercing studio, we are excited to serve you.
:: Breast Cancer awareness month special: 23rd Street Body Piercing will make a donation to the Susan G. Komen foundation using a portion of all sales of "pink" jewelry during the month of October. Come be a part of the fight for the cure.
:: Check in on facebook while you are in our studio and receive $3.00 off jewelry.
*specials may only be used one at a time, not in combination with any other sale, special or promotion
What You Need to Know
- You need a state or government issued photo ID to be pierced. (Oklahoma State Law)
- If you are under the age of 18 (16 or 17) you will still need a state or government issued ID to be pierced, your parent will need a state or government issued photo ID AND you will need an original copy of your birth certificate with you and your parent's names on it. (Oklahoma State Law)
- We do not pierce nipples or genitalia on minors.
- We will pierce ear rims on people 14 and up with the same minor requirements as stated above.
- We will pierce ear lobes on clients 10 and up with the same requirements as stated above. ( A current yearbook will suffice).
- We do not pierce anyone under the age of 10