DUE TO NEW PROTOCOLS YOU MUST WEAR A WELL FITTING EAR LOOP MASK TO COME INTO THE STUDIO. IF FOR ANY REASON THE DOOR PERSON, COUNTER STAFF, OR YOUR PIERCER FEEL YOUR MASK IS NOT UP TO SAFETY STANDARDS YOU WILL BE ASKED TO COME BACK WITH A DIFFERENT MASK. IF YOUR MASK CAN’T BE WORN CORRECTLY WHILE GETTING YOUR SERVICE, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO COME BACK WITH A BETTER MASK. IF YOU CAN’T TALK WITHOUT YOUR MASK EXPOSING YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH, YOU DO NOT HAVE A WELL FITTING MASK, AND YOU WILL BE INVITED TO COME BACK WITH A DIFFERENT MASK.
PEOPLE NOT RECEIVING A SERVICE ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO ENTER, COME ALONE.
YOUR SAFETY HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR TOP PRIORITY, AND NOW WE WILL NEED YOU TO CONSIDER THE SAFETY OF THOSE AROUND YOU TO RECEIVE OUR SERVICES.
Please note these items before you come for a piercing.
- You need a state or government issued photo ID to be pierced. (Oklahoma State Law)
- ANY MINOR under the age of 18, will still need a state or government issued ID to be pierced, your parent will need a state or government issued photo ID AND you will need an original copy of your birth certificate with you and your parent’s names on it. (Oklahoma State Law)
- We do not pierce nipples or genitalia on minors.
- We will pierce ear rims on people 14 and up with the same minor requirements as stated above.
- We will pierce ear lobes on clients 5 and up with the same requirements as stated above. (A current yearbook will suffice).
- We do not pierce anyone under the age of 5