Thank you for considering us for your child’s future body piercing! In order to pierce a minor there are a few items that are required by Oklahoma State Law.
- The Minor must be accompanied by a Biological Parent or Legal Guardian.
- The Parent or Guardian must have a State or Government Issued photographic I.D.
- The Minor must have a State or Government Issued photographic I.D. In the case of Earlobe Piercing the photo I.D. must be issued by a 3rd party and contain the name and photo of the child.
- We have to be provided with an original Birth Certificate, Adoption Papers, or Guardianship Papers showing the name of the Parent/Guardian present and also the name of the minor.
- The Parent/Guardian must remain present while the minor is getting pierced.
- ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE ORIGINAL AND NOT COPIES. WE ARE UNABLE TO USE PHOTOGRAPHS OF I.Ds OR OTHER DOCUMENTS.
Some examples of photographic I.D. that we can use for a minor are:
- State issued I.D. card
- School I.D.
- State School Yearbook.
- Military I.D.
- State School Yearbook photo proofs showing the child’s name, age, and school name
For Earlobes ONLY we can also use:
- Safe Smile I.D Card
- Photographic resort passes.
Photographic I.D. must be up to date and clearly recognisable as the minor present in the studio.